Dear Salon Cirillo Guests,
We are excited to see you and cannot stress enough how happy we are to get back to work. The Salon will reopen May 25th 2020.
Thank you for being so patient with us, we will require your continued patience as we resume (not so normal) operations. Life, as we know it, has changed and it will take some time before things settle down. As we navigate through these unprecedented times, it is clear to us that business will not resume as usual.
Our apologies in advance for how militant these new protocols sound. These regulations have been provided to us by Work Safe BC and the Health Authorities, are necessary for the safety of our clients and staff and must be strictly adhered to.
In keeping with the new salon safety guidelines, we will only be able to accommodate about 50% of the number of clients we used to see in a day/week. As we have shared before, we will be rescheduling our clients the way we believe is most fair and efficient. We will first reach out to those who had a previously scheduled appointment (that was canceled as a result of the mandatory closure).
You can visit our waiting list page. We will accommodate on a first come first served basis. www.saloncirillo.com/waitlist/
· If you or anyone in your household has experienced any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 including coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, or have had any fevers, body aches, or chills, PLEASE be honest, transparent and RESCHEDULE your appointment. There will be NO penalty for rescheduling your appointment if you are sick. Please do give us as much notice as possible. We ask that you be considerate of the fact that we now have less availability and a large wait list, If you NO SHOW for an appointment (without notice), you will be expected to pay for your service in full or we will not reschedule you.
*Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. When you arrive, please call us at 604-590-6739. We will call you when we are ready for your appointment.
*Unless you are accompanying a minor or impaired person who is also having a hair appointment, please come alone. No DOGS or pets allowed unless it is a seeing eye dog.
*We have had to reduce all touch points so we will not have magazines. Feel free to bring your own reading materials!
* We are not permitted to offer beverages at this time, you may NOT bring food or drinks to your appointment.
* We can not help you with your coat, which is going to feel strange and impolite. We cannot shake hands or hug. Please know we are not wanting to be as rude as we may seem. We can air hug though!
*A MASK IS REQUIRED. Please bring your own, clean mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for a fee. If you are having a colour, please keep in mind that colour will get on your mask so you may want two..
* Upon entry into the salon, clients will be expected to wash their hands or use the hand sanitizer provided. Also a temperature reading may be taken and a series of Covid-19 related question will be asked.
* NO WALK INS (all appointments must be pre booked by calling us at 604-590-6739 or booking online www.saloncirillo.com/waitlist/
*POS/VISA/MASTERCARD will be the preferred payment type as we will not have cash on hand, to reduce all touch points. If you wish to tip your stylist, please bring cash to give to them directly.
*Portable POS machine will be used to pay at the stylist station.
*Retail products must be ordered before you come in so as to alleviate crowding at the front desk. You can also order online at www.saloncirillo.com/shop/ and we can arrange a pickup time or deliver it to you.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our salon team is dedicated to yours (and ours) health and safety. We are trained in the correct sanitation and disinfection protocols mandated by Health Canada. We are certified in the safe use of Barbicide and PreEmpt (Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide) and are also a Beauty Safe Salon.
· If any of our team members are sick or displaying any symptoms of COVID 19 they will not come into work and will reschedule their appointments.
· We have hand sanitizer stations in the salon.
· While we do have tap payment for debit and credit, we will be disinfecting our POS machine after each use.
· We will have a maximum 4 people at one time (including 4 stylists) in our salon.
· We have installed a vinyl screen in at the reception desk.
· Our stylists will be wearing the latest in fashion donning masks, face shields, protective eye wear and disposable aprons.
· Gloves will be disposed of after each use.
· All tools and hard surfaces will be disinfected between clients.
·We will be using disposable or a new, freshly laundered cape for each client.
· New freshly laundered towels will be used for each client.
We realize this does not sound like the salon experience you are used to, but rest assured we will do our best to provide you with the best service possible.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you!
Your stylist new Schedule
Alberto: Mon 10- 8 Tues 9-12 Wed: 9-1 Thurs 9-12 Fri: 9-2 split 6-8
Shianne: Tues: 9-8 Wed: 9 -8 Thurs: 9-2 Fri 9-2 Sat: 9-1 alternating
Kelsey: Tues:9-8 Wed: 12-8 Thurs: 2-8 Fri: 10-6 Sat: 9-1 alternating
Jahzelle: Mon: 9-8 Wed: 1-8 Thurs: 9-2 Fri: 2-8 Sat: 9-1
Miranda: Mon: 9-8 Wed: 2-8 Thurs: 2-8 Fri: 2-8 Sat:1-5
Ginny: Thurs: 9-2 Fri: 2-8 Sat: 1-5
Martina: Wed:9-2 Fri:9-2 Sat: 9-5
Linda: Sat 9-5
And Guess who’s Back from maternity Starting June 1
Ashley: Tues: 12-8 Thurs: 12-8
Jamee: Tues: 3-8 Thurs: 3-8
These times are subject to change:
Alberto, Adriana and all the Team